● A short biography of Nicholas Delaney
● Extracts from A Rebel Hand:
1. Trial and gaol in Wicklow
2. Transported: aboard the convict ship
3. Convict life in Sydney, marriage
● Delaney Descendants - our family
● Reviews - praise for A Rebel Hand from the press and other readers
● Order A Rebel Hand
● Contact Us
● A guide to online resources for researching family history and genealogy in Ireland and Australia
● Blog for A Rebel Hand - latest info about Nicholas and our other ancestors including...
Latest blog posts:
Australia's oldest bridge revisited - in pictures
The Bloggers' Geneameme - my answers
Requiem for Seamus Heaney
Confessions of a 'girl announcer'
Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand in 1798
National Family History Month in Australia - and some of my ancestors
What does she confess? A picture mystery
A Rebel Hand blog is in Inside History Magazine's Top 50 genealogy blogs!
The wild boy and the book - a story from Kensington Palace
Moyne in the Mercury: The Delaney family farm in the news
The thief up the chimney: Old Bailey Online 10th anniversary
Welsh newspapers online - read all about it!
My first Australian ancestor
Irish Family History Day
On the Twelfth Day of Christmas
Accentuate the positive part two
Happy New Year! Accentuate the positive (geneameme looking back at 2012)
Time to branch out? Start Your Family Tree Week 2012
Merry Christmas to you all
Calling all cousins! Would you like a Delaney descendants' forum?
Two today: The blog for A Rebel Hand is two years old
So was Nicholas Delaney murdered? Did John Kennedy hang? (Trove Tuesday post, part 2)
How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
Was Sarah Simpson murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
Nicholas's roads - at the heart of Sydney
Making roads for Governor Macquarie
Me, Graham Norton and an infamous massacre
BBC TV's Story of Ireland: 1798
Get in touch and see what's going on: